10. At ten we have Mr. Chad Johnson, or recently known as Ocho Cinqo. Whats great about Ocho is his selfish passion for the game and his brash disregard towards management, especially the Bengal's own Chris Collingsworth. This past football season Mr. Johnson was a bit quiet with his antics and gathered the most attention when he took the practice field for the Colts Monday Night showdown wearing plastic boots with pictures of all this seasons touchdowns. Also, he does have gold plated choppers.
9. First of all let me apologize for the poor quality of the picture. I searched the vast Internet for the perfect picture of Danny Glover and this was the one that was perfect. Danny Glover has always been a handsome chap but I think he made the list due to his recent looks. He has aged wonderfully and is fortunate enough to have a nice whitish-grey moustache. In addition to the great moustache he has managed to keep slim. He still looks great in jeans.
8. Eets gittin HOT in hewre... Nelly busted on the scene with one of the most exhilarating songs of this new 21th Century. His #1 single was played throughout the world in sweaty nightclubs and dirty European Anglo pubs; giving the opportunity for swarms of drunken Indians to shake their bits and pieces at the femaleas. But Nelly made this list for his trademark band-aid on his left cheek. That's HOT!
7. I am pissed. I selected big bad boy George Foreman as # 7 with the intentions of finding one specific picture that is embedded in my brain. It is a picture that must not exist and only can be seen on video. It is the picture of a young brassy Foreman strolling through the streets of Zaire as the excitement of the "Rumble in the Jungle" rises. What was so striking and sexy of this young foreman was his chapeau that neatly fit his head.
6. Here we have the up and coming Avery Johnson. This young man was a integral team player in the NBA (mainly with the Spurs) and then was given the opportunity to continue his career as head coach for the Dallas Mavericks. What's so attractive about this fella is his presentation of self. His language is soothing and I feel that I could listen to him as he dissects opposing teams with his simple, yet flowing language. He makes the list at 6 because of his verbal skills.
5. Now we are getting to the good ones. Mr. Eriq La Salle and his puppy dog good looks. Eriq La Salle first captured the hearts of young females as the slimy Daryl in an American classic, Coming to America. He re-captured old hearts as the successful surgeon, Dr. Peter Benton, on the hit TV show E.R. Eriq La Salle has had a few identity transformations but we are all most fond of that innocent grin.
4. A.I. might deserve a spot higher on the list. He loses some of his flair from his insignificant head bands and random tattoos. I think the ink fits A.I. well but if you've ever had a chance to study it closely you might have a hard time figuring out what they mean. A.I. knows better. A.I. also has a very childish, young look and he is one of the best, most fluid bball player in the game. Another plus for A.I. is that, while he is known to be a bit difficult to coach and play with, he plays 110% and gives it all hes got when on the court.
3. Another basketball player, Kobe Byrant. This guy is one physical specimen. He was his own man when teammates with Shaq and has become the symbol of Phil Jackson Laker Basketball. Kobe created a bad image for himself when he made a poor choice in Colorado. But he was found to be not-guilty and that means he get the #3 spot. Bottom line is that he is quite a good looking man.
2. Sorry TO but Donovan is much better looking than you are. He has great taste and knows how to wear a suit. He is the man in Philly and has become quite an actor lately, shoveling tasty spoonfuls of Chunky Campbell's Soup down his gullet. He has a very sexy nasally tone with his voice and when he scrambles away from defenders, he looks like he is boogieing down to some Herbie Hancock. I'm sure the producers of those soup commercials wanted to kill him because it probably took weeks for him to remember all of his lines but his charm probably won them over in the end.
1. Mr. Jay Z back out of retirement, dating the lovely Beyonce. He is certainly on top of the world. This man has incredible taste in his clothing, he produces and performs in some of the best rap videos this world has known and he is extremely good looking. The Co-Owner of the New Jersey Nets deserves the #1 spot and will remain there as long as he keeps it up with the attire.
Ok, I feel like i should make a few disclaimers.... This is just for fun, I am not a homo-sexual nor am I racist.
Hope you enjoyed. I certainly enjoyed the opportunity to express myself!