Monday, January 1, 2007

Coming Soon

Here is a preview of what I have in my mind for the next couple of blogs....

1. Top 10 Nintendo games, analyzed and ranked
2. Top 10 Sexiest Black Men, analyzed and ranked
3. A brief look into the life of a meek, overweight New York City cab driver
4. A review of Guillermo Del Toro's Pan's Labryinth

I'm publishing this little preview with hopes that it will motivate me to get into these subjects. I am likely to veer off this path and either completely ignore Eating Crow all together or come up with a few other subjects to write about. EX. My Brief Friendship with Hall Smith, One of my favorite subjects.... Professor M. Cimon, or miscellaneous Sporting rants.

1 comment:

Chad Mars said...

cant wait to see this movie. this wknd im going to see Children of Men. it is supposed to be a "bladerunner of the 21st century", which is a lot to live up to since thats my favorite sci fi movie.
also. i have the entir collection o Douglas adams books in mp3 format if you ever need one. he reads them all in his quizzical english accent.
so long, and thanks for all the fish